Friday, November 21, 2008

My Travel Gadgets

The beautiful fountain of a woman in front of Birmingham City Hall...and there is also a true woman taking a pose in front of it!!! smile!!

I want to share some good tips and information when you travel. First of all, don't forget to take with you your camera which is number one in my lists. Travelling without this gadget is not so interesting since you cannot take a remembrance of the places you have been too. Sometimes I even bring at least two digital cameras with me excluding my three cellphones with camera for emergency. And don't forget your memory cards for your cameras. I brought with me ten memory cards to make it sure that I can save a lot of photos!! take it from the expert..lol!! I'll see you later again guys!! time is getting so short now!! I have to sign-off!!

No comments:

ShareThis