Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Up Up on London Eye

I was finally there. Dream came true! The famous London Eye, I finally rode in it. You can't imagine you are at the top seeing the bird's eye view of London city. That buildings with the lights are the Parliament Houses and you can also see the Big Ben Tower. Just an important tip, it is better to get a London Pass if you are planning to visit museums or any rides there like the London Eye. London Eye has became the famous landmark of modern London since its opening in March 2000. Imagine if you ride London eye capsule, you can see up to 4o kilometers around London. Per experience, I don't have that much scene because it is already twilight as I rode in it. As you can see in the photo here, it is a little bit foggy outside because it was also raining. At least I had this great experience once in my life to ride in this famous Millemium Wheel...truly amazing experience!!

No comments:

ShareThis