Friday, January 30, 2009

Importance of Mobile phones when travelling

This photo was taken in Piccadilly Circus in London, England during my three weeks adventure there. I just want to let you know guys about the importance of having mobile phones when you travel. In fact per experience of mine, its is really very important. At that time my flight back home did not push through due to some circumstances that was very unfair. To make the story short, due to some bad customer service of the airline which I supposed to be boarding. Thanks God that I have my 3 cellphones with me and called my husband that he need to go home and pick-me up the next day. Imagine that my husband drove around 6-7 hours going to the airport. The good thing is that I was able to call him because I have mobile phones with me and he have a mobile handy too or else he will be waiting for me forever in the airport. if you need some good cellphones, why not try 3 Contract..I'm happy to buy another two cellphones today! Enjoy your weekend guys!!

No comments:

ShareThis