Thursday, April 16, 2009

Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Al Fayed's shrine at Harrods in London

My three weeks trip in England last year was a very adventurous and memorable one. I had been to the different point of interest there like Big Ben, London Bridge, Tower Bridge, London Tower and a lot of places and cities in England.

My friend also toured me to Princess Diana's and Dodi Al Fayed's shrine at Harrods department store in London. It was a tragic car accident in Paris that caused their death. At least, even I did not see Princess Diana alive, I was able to visit her in her resting place. She is one of the women I admired due to her charitable works. Her memories will always remain especially to people whom she had helped and touched lives. She will always be a part of history. I will share more about her next time. Time to slowly sign-off and go to sleep. Before that, I have to take a look on liporexall reviews. I will want to know if this can help me. Goodnight to everyone!
Harrods shrine for Princess Diana & Dodi Fayed at Harrods department store in London, England..that's me in the photo!

No comments:

ShareThis