Friday, April 17, 2009

Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament in London!

Happy TGIF! Let me tour you now to Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament in London, England. I never expect that I visited this fantastic and capital city of England! A city that offers not only history, museums, culture and tradition, tourist attractions but restaurants and entertainment as well. I am lucky to visit one of the most interesting city of the world and that is London in England. Just sharing this photo for now. I want to sign-off early tonight for some important things to do tomorrow! have a lovely and enjoyable weekend!
The Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament in London, England..I was there!

2 comments:

Rey said...

Wow...The Big Ben is one of the best tourist spot in London..

I wish i could go to London!!..

Know other great travel destinations, feel free to view Travel Blog and see great, wonderful and some historical places that will amazed and would loved you to go and explore.

Euroangel said...

Hi Rey..thanks for the visit..reciprocated...love your template in your blogs...keep visiting

ShareThis