Saturday, April 18, 2009

Visiting the Gut Aiderbichl Farm in Austria

We visited last November 2008 Gut Aiderbichl Farm in Austria. It was snowing hard as we had our bus trip going there. Gut Aiderbichl is a home of different animals from tame to wild ones. Our tour guide also mentioned that the animals they have here are coming from different countries in the world. Most have names and are very interesting. As you see in my photo, this animal in my side is just freely walking in the farm without harming visitors. Animals such as wild pigs, ponies, horses, cows, sheep, goats and a lot more are found here. I am sure, children would love to go to this place to see such lovely creatures. Since this animal paradise have more than 400 animals in their farm, I believed they also have a lot of farmhouse sinks for animal use. I hope to be backed here during summer time!

No comments:

ShareThis