Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wish To Go To Insel Mainau


I saw last time a trip going to Insel Mainau. I heard from a friend that Insel Mainau has a very beautiful garden especially Roses. Where is Insel Mainau anyway? Insel is a German word which means Island. Mainau is an island in Lake Constance (on the south shore of the Überlinger See near the city of Konstanz, Baden-Württemberg, Germany). It is maintained as a garden island and a model of excellent environmental practices. I hope I can find that advertisement from a travel agency that offer trip to Mainau. I love to see those lovely knock out roses fully bloom. I got roses too in our garden but I know that Mainau has more since it is really a garden made for tourists..Hope to visit it this summer! The photos of the red roses here are some of our roses in our garden! I love it!

No comments:

ShareThis