Tuesday, May 5, 2009

having Fun During German American Festival in Hohenfels, Germany

Is it your first time to hear about German and American Festival in Germany especially in Hohenfels? If you had a visit in my Travel and Explore Germany site, you might probably have some idea about it. Below is a photo taken last Saturday May 2, 2009 to be exact during the German American Volksfest or Festival. It was another unforgettable and entertaining moment especially that I also spent times with good friends. Fell free to visit my other sites for more pictures..have fun viewing!
copyright photo of the Author of this site
the attractive Ferris Wheel at the German American Festival in Hohenfels, Germany. I took the chance to ride the Ferris Wheel last Saturday...it was fun and exciting! sad to say I felt dizzy after riding it...I will share more pictures next time.

No comments:

ShareThis