Friday, May 29, 2009

My Euro Travel in Venice, Italy

Let's travel and visit Venice in Italy this time! I have been to Venice twice already. The first time was in October 2005 and the second time was in April 2006. I still wish to go back to Venice when I can. This picture was taken in St. Mark's Square. That cathedral you can see in the background is the St. Mark's Cathedral. How I love to see Venice once again!
A photo taken at St. Mark's Square during my second trip to Venice, Italy...lovely city to visit!

1 comment:

Rofes Deportes said...

Hello:

I saw your web-blog. I think it is excellent. Iam from Cuba, but I live in USA. I would like to changes links. I have 2 blogs...
I hope you respond soon!

www.pasajedeportivo.blogspot.com

http://del-verde-caiman.nireblog.com

RAFAEL.

ShareThis