Sunday, May 10, 2009

The So called Parthenon in Germany Named Walhalla

If there is a so-called Parthenon in Greece or Pantheon in Paris, Germany has also one. It is called Walhalla built by King Ludwig I of Bavaria, Germany. As we walked around this great work of art, I really wondered how this was made during those time when there are still no technology like what we have now. I can only say, very amazing and great work of art and architecture! If you read my previous post yesterday in my Simply The Best blog about the pictures that were taken, I was just quite disappointed..But don't worry guys I know I still don't need wrinkle cream because I am feeling better now. here is the photo of this very great architecture that is located in Donaustauf near Regensburg in the state of Bavaria, Germany.
The Walhalla in Donaustauf in Bavaria, Germany...not so good picture but better than nothing..I was covered by the date embedded on the picture..more photos to come!

2 comments:

bluedreamer27 said...

wow yup it looks like parthenon
i wish i could go there someday(in my dreams *wink*) hehe
its nice to be here in your blog
hope you could take time to visit me too

www.bluedreamer27.blogspot.com

have a great day and happy blogging

Euroangel said...

hey blue..happy to see yah around also....ingat always!!

ShareThis