Thursday, June 11, 2009

Visit To The St. Martin Church in Lengenfeld in Upper Palatinate, Bavaria

After I went around the Trachtenfest in Lengenfeld, a small town in Upper Palatinate in the State of Bavaria, Germany I decided to visit their historical St. Martin Church. This is a baroque architecture which was built around 1140. It is already centuries years old. I noticed that most Churches in Bavaria have Baroque styles. What always fascinates me are the beautiful paintings on the ceilings of these Churches. I guess this is all for today. I want to visit my other blogs for more updates and will also research about mesothelioma. Have a great evening to all!
The St. Martin Church in Lengenfeld, Germany

1 comment:

bluedreamer27 said...

hello there my friend you may want to know the reason behind my Top Five Blog and the reason why i called my self bluedreamer
you can read my article here

http://bluedreamer27.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-love-blogging.html

hope you like it
feel free to share your thoughts upon my entry

ShareThis