Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Euro Travel in Windsor Castle in England

Let's travel again and see interesting places in Europe! This time I am featuring the Windsor Castle in England. Don't you know that this is the largest occupied castle in the whole world? Yes it is and it is truly amazing! As me and my friend were riding the train going to this place, we said that we will not go inside the castle. But as I saw the size and grandeur of the castle outside, I decided to go inside. I guess the entrance is around 15.00 sterling pounds. Sad to say taking pictures inside the castle rooms are forbidden. What is important is that I was in this Medieval castle and experience how beautiful it is! The gate you see in the picture with the guards is where we exited after taking a tour inside the castle.

No comments:

ShareThis