Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Seeing Eiffel Tower in Paris, France By Night

Not another Eiffel Tower this time! Paris which is also called "The city of lights" is proud to light Eiffel Tower so you can see more of its grandeur and beauty! This is the city where most people dream to visit and experience! I am one of the luckiest person who witness the beauty of Paris especially seeing one of their magnificent landmark, the Eiffel Tower.

This photo was taken as we were cruising in the famous Seine river in Paris. I can't forgot that cold night as we toured around the city through river cruise. such a great and memorable experience! Keep dreaming guys and just like me, you will just be surprised when one day that dream will come true! Good luck and I hope that you see a little of Europe through this blog! have fun and take care everyone!
I truly enjoyed our trip to Paris. I am still wishing to be backed there one of these days! It was another dream come true seeing this beautiful city!

2 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

I love Paris; I’ve been there in 2006. Now and Then

ZQ Travels said...

nice picture.. unfortunately u r overexposed - the flash?

ZQ
PassportChop.com

ShareThis