Monday, August 31, 2009

Catch Up Your Last Minute Summer Vacation

Summer is almost ending! Did you already spend your summer vacation? If not here are some good travel tips for you! Before anything else I am happy to announce that I finally booked my long vacation back to my home country. I believed that this is already one of the cheap flights I found in the net. I am quite optimistic about it because it will be almost a three-month vacation. For sure that will be having a lot of fun and adventure visiting especially the white beaches in the Philippines and probably some of the 7,107 island there.

Catch out your summer vacation before it is too late! You can find last minute accommodation and last minute flights at Lastminute.com.au. This is especially for friends who are coming from Australia. Start searching your last minute cheap vacation from any city in Australia to any parts of the world. I wish to visit Sydney and other Australian cities in the future. For sure Lastminute.com.au is a good place to search for cheap hotel accommodation and any travel packages. Have a safe and sound trip!

Here is a photo taken in Paris, France during our trip last March of this year. That's me with the red and white winter jacket. The background is the famous architecture in France, the Eiffel Tower. I love this place!


No comments:

ShareThis