Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More Photos from Munich's Oktoberfest 2009

How I wish I can share more and more photos from the Oktoberfest 2009 in Munich, Germany. Sad to say I almost run-out of my allowed bandwidth for photo uploading. Here are some photos we took during our visit last Saturday. The festival is still going on and will last until October 4,2009. Have fun but don't drink too much beer! wink!

The Paulaner Muenchen (Munich), another beer tent which was also full last Saturday. I guess it's not time for me to drink beer! wink!
that's the Ferris wheel where we also rode last Saturday.


The Hippodrom, one of the biggest beer tents where the prominent people and the rich and famous usually go! Sorry can't go inside anymore. All the beer tents last weekend were full!

No comments:

ShareThis