Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Did Shopping in Munich's Oktoberfest 2009

The view of Oktoberfest in Theresienwiese in Munich, Germany. sorry the photo is not so good. This was taken was we were riding the Ferris wheel. feel free to click it to enlarge.

Don't you know that you can also go shopping in Munich's Oktoberfest? We visited this world's biggest beer festival last Saturday. We did some shopping and sightseeing there. You can go shopping for memorabilia ans souvenirs like shirts and blouses, postcards, mugs, glasses, key chains, stuff toys and a lot more. I bought some postcards and plate decors with Oktoberfest name engraved in it. There are also a lot of fast foods and kiosks that sell different kinds of German food and even delicacies from other countries. Sad to say, I cannot find Crystal Singing Bowls there. I guess I can only find it in the internet. I did find it in Silver Sky Imports.

Have you heard about Tibetian Singing Bowls? This is already my second time to search it in the net. I found it interesting because I read that it is good for relaxing and meditation. Silver Sky Imports offers handicraft products of different kinds from Tibet and Nepal. These products are usually used for meditation and relaxation and other needs. They are famous for their finest Tibetian Singing Bowls. I am happy to know that they cater customers from all over the world. Don't hesitate to visit their site if you are looking for handicrafts from Nepal and Tibet. Have a great day shopping! I'm taking a short break to slowly prepare for dinner! Enjoy watching the photos here!

2 comments:

Lamielle here! said...

hello there! I'm just dropping by to say nive blog ;-)

Lamielle here! said...

hello there! I'm just dropping by to say nive blog ;-)

ShareThis