Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oktoberfest 2009 in Munich, Germany...I was There!

Hello everybody! I am finally in front of my PC. I guess it is time to share about our escapade yesterday in Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany. It was an awesome experience visiting the biggest festival in the world. I can't imagine how many millions of people from all over the world had visited this celebration since its opening last September 19, 2009. Just yesterday, I estimated that there are more than a million of people who were there. All the beer tents were already closed because they were already filled with guests and visitors. I can't imagine if there are copper sinks that are being used in those beer tents. The Theresienwiese, where the famous Oktoberfest is held every year was full of people yesterday. It was really a great spectacle witnessing again this awesome festival. It seems that there is an internal error going on when uploading photos in blogger. Feel free to visit my other sites for more photos and updates about Oktoberfest.

I rode again the ferris wheel yesterday. I had a lot of fun! You can also see the Germans wearing the so-called Trachten and Lederhose. These are the national costumes of Germany.

2 comments:

RennyBA said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time - its to be red all over your face ;-)

What a blast; the worlds biggest festival - I love that and do envy you! Can I go with next year?

RennyBA's Terella

James said...

Hi Euroangel.it looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Last night my wife and I decided to go to Munich and Prague for the first time. Now I'm busy making plans to go in November. I like to rent apartments rather than hotels, I hope I can find a good one.

I look forward to seeing more pictures and reading more about Munich and or Prague.

ShareThis