Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birmingham City Council House

I took this picture during my three weeks vacation in England last year.

Good evening guys! How are you doing? I hope all is fine with you. I felt better now after spending almost an hour in the bathtub. I just felt so tired today after doing some household chores in the house and other important things that need to be taken care of. I am happy that I did accomplished some things today.

I am sharing again a photo taken in Birmingham, England. This building is the Birmingham City Council House. It is located in Victoria Square in Birmingham just adjacent to the City Hall in this city. I am also featuring tonight about small business voip. I believed this is a good article to share especially for entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to save their telephone bills. Vocalocity small business VoIP is offering this convenient , affordable and high quality VoIP phone system who will help you save your telephone expenses. This kind of telephony system called "VoIP" which means Voice over Internet Protocol uses internet connection instead of the traditional landline. I already heard a business owner who called me last time using this system. We talked about business and I hope that I can help him expand his business in my home country. If you are interested about this service, feel free to browse Vocalocity to see more of its features and how it works.

No comments:

ShareThis