Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Castle Ruins in Donaustauf, Bavaria, Germany

We (me and dear HB) had the chance to visit the Castle Ruins in Donaustauf, a small town located near Regensburg in Bavaria, Germany. Actually before we proceeded to this castle, we visited first Walhalla Temple which is also located in the same town. You can browse my categories here to find some photos of Walhalla. From above the castle ruins, you can see the Danube River that flows in this place. I always love to see historical places like this. Here is the picture below taken last May 2009 during our visit there.

2 comments:

RennyBA said...

I just love to learn more about European history - thanks for sharing!

James said...

This is great. After doing some research I'm now thinking about going to Regensburg instead of Rothenburg for a day trip.

ShareThis