Friday, February 19, 2010

View of the Big Ben and Parliament from London Eye

I can't imagine how time passed-by so quickly. Last Sunday, I just arrived from a three-months vacation from the Philippines. In 2009, I had the chance to visit England for three weeks. The photo above is an evidence during my visit in England. I miss my friends from this place. I took this picture while I was riding London Eye. You can see the Parliament, the Big Ben, River Thames and a part of the city of London. I am still hoping to be backed here next time. I am just sharing this photo for you to see. I have to read and visit a site about phentermine reviews. I hope to get helpful information from this topic since I want to lose weight soon. I'll see you later again. Feel free to visit my other sites for more updates. Have a lovely weekend too!

p.s. sorry guys the picture is not so clear. My other canon camera was broke that time. The compact camera I used is not so good.

No comments:

ShareThis