Friday, February 19, 2010

Passing by at Linz, Austria

I really did not go around Linz in Austria. We just had a short stop-over here last June 2007 during my adventure with a friend. We don't have much time to go around the city because we need to catch up the next train going to Vienna, Austria. At least I saw a little bit of Linz. Hopefully, I can go back in this city next time.
photo taken at the Bahnhof or train station in Linz, Austria

Linz is the third largest city of Austria and capital of the state of Upper Austria (German: Oberösterreich). It is located in the north centre of Austria, approximately 30 km south of the Czech border, on both sides of the river Danube. The population of the city itself is 189,343 (2007), and 271,000 in the Greater Linz conurbation.

1 comment:

patricia said...

What did you do in Vienna? I hope you don't mind me asking that question. Well there's nothing much happenings on Linz and also there's nothing special places there to go. It's a great move that you've chose Vienna. Maybe there's so many sausage there... (just making a corny joke)

ShareThis