Thursday, March 18, 2010

Europe Adventure This Summer

It's final! My friend from the United States of America will finally visit me in Europe this summer season. She said this will be her first international travel since she got her American passport. Of course I am quite excited because this will be another adventure in some countries in Europe. I hope that she will bring with her all the basic things she need in her travel including her acne medicine. I want to remind her that because it is very important. It is summer time and also quite dusty. I am still trying to make a tentative itinerary. I have been researching for it since last week. I am trying to find out what is the best way to travel in Europe without spending too much money. I am also expecting some friends from United Kingdom to travel with us and have some fun and adventure. I am hoping and praying that this will be a memorable and safe trip for us. I will share here next time our tentative itinerary.

No comments:

ShareThis