Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Euro Travel to the Festival in Neumarkt, Germany

I did already mentioned and shared some pictures in my Explore Germany site about the Festival in Neumarkt which is called Jura-Volksfest. Most of the visitors of this festival are coming for neighboring places like in the Upper Palatinate region, Middle Franconia, Upper Bavaria and Upper Franconia. You can also find here different rides such as Ferris wheel, roller coaster, free fall and a lot more. Different foods and delicacies are also found in different kiosks and restaurants here. You can also expect beer and bratwurst and other German sausages. I wish to share more pictures and information about this festival next time.

Here are the pictures I had from last year's festival.
on top of Ferris wheel, looking around. HB took these pictures as usual.

I guess that is the octopus ride at my back.

No comments:

ShareThis