Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happily Blogging for my Europe Travel


I have been happily blogging for some years now. It was first a hobby and now turn into passion. This blog is mostly about my Europe travel where I share the experiences I had during my journey. As you can see this blog still don't have its own domain name. It is still hosted in a free platform. I have been planning for some months now whether to give it its own domain. That is also the reason why I am slowly trying to find a web hosting site that has everything to offer for this site. That is also the reason why I stumbled on Web Hosting Choice which shares about justhost review. WHC rated Just Host number one in their review because of the services they offer. I have not tried this web hosting site yet. Based on the overview given by Web Hosting Choice, I am quite convinced that Just Host is a reliable web hosting site. I can tell you exactly about this site if I already experience their services.

Lastly, the picture you see here was taken in Wuerzburg, written in German as Würzburg. This is the Marienkapelle or St. Mary's Chapel, a Gothic Church. The construction of this church started in 1377 and was finished in 1480 with the erection of a church tower. More Europe experience to come later. Try to find me in the picture above by clicking the photo to enlarge.

No comments:

ShareThis