Friday, March 26, 2010

My Euro Travel Getreidegasse in Salzburg, Austria

It is time to travel again! I just made a random choice what city I am going to share for tonight's update. I landed in Salzburg, Austria. Salzburg is one of the interesting cities I visited in Europe. I love it here not only because it is the birthplace of the famous song writer and composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart but the place itself is truly amazing. Before I forget it let me share first this link for those who are looking for life insurance online quote. In times of emergency having a life insurance is a form of security for our family. To continue with my main topic, this image was taken in Getreidegasse, a famous street in Salzburg which also means Grain Lane in English. This street is considered to be the busiest one being a shopping street as you can see in my photo here. It is also one of the oldest streets in Salzburg. You can also notice the wrought-iron guild signs hanging above the shops here as one of the features of the buildings. I love Salzburg. That is also the reason why I already visited it twice. Maybe comes the third or forth visit next time.

No comments:

ShareThis