Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Euro Travel in Windsor Castle, England

I randomly picked a photo from my picture files for my Euro Travel entry this afternoon. I landed in Windsor Castle in England. Here is the picture taken during our walked around the castle. Before we went there, I told a friend that I don't want to go inside the castle because I know for sure I will pay for entrance when going inside. As we already arrived in Windsor in the county of Berkshire, I changed my mind and decided to pay for the entrance fee to watch inside the castle. I guess it cost around 14.50 Sterling pounds. You can go there by train from London. It is not even an hour ride. Here I am enjoying my walk around the castle. Sad to say, you are not allowed to take pictures inside the rooms of the castles.

No comments:

ShareThis