Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Travel and Entertainment

Hey peeps! I am here again to give you some travel updates. Do you have funny experiences when you travel? Each and everyone of us has its own experiences when traveling. Sometimes it can be a travel full of fun or sometimes we simply travel just to have fun. I remember one vacation I had in the Philippines where we entered a comedy bar. It is unbelievable how the performers make the people laugh out loud. I believed this is like in LMAO Off-Broadway where you can hear musical comedies or any variety shows that will make you laugh. I also read from their site that this group of performers are so amazing that the crowd will have a non-stop fun when they perform. There is also a part where there is a need for audience participation. This is exactly almost the same of what we had seen before in the Philippines. Hubby can't even forget it because he truly had fun during the show.

If you are bored and want to get out for awhile to have fun, why not visit this kind of show. I always love it. It has always been my dream to visit Broadway. When I have the chance to go to New York next time, for sure this will be one of my itinerary. Peeps, don't forget to check LMAO NYC for your ticket. I have to go now to watch a comedy in TV. I am also sharing a picture taken in Prague, Czech Republic last 2008. Have fun watching the show!

No comments:

ShareThis