Monday, May 31, 2010

Some Travel Tips for Today

Before the month of June is coming, I would like to share some travel tips which I had experienced along my travel anywhere in the world especially in Europe. Here they are;

*Never ever forget to bring your travel documents such as passport, plane ticket, valid ID Card, travel insurance and other important travel documents that you may need.
*Always bring you some medicine especially if you have problem with motion sickness or maybe pain reliever. I always bring with me some.
*This especially for women who need their beauty case. You might want to bring with you your make-up kit, sunblock, testosterone cream, lotion, toothpaste, toothbrush and other personal things that you might need.
*This is my favorite of all. If you love to take some memories of your travel, don't forget to bring your camera with you and also don't forget to bring extra batteries just in case.

I guess that is all what I can share tonight. I wish everyone a great month of June!

1 comment:

RennyBA said...

Great tips - thanks for sharing and a good June to you too!

Btw; Long time no see - hope all is well at you're side :-)

ShareThis