Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's Me in Birmingham, England

In guess it is time for us to go back to England. This time I am sharing an image of me taken by my friend. Thanks a lot Loy for all the images that you took of me and for the accommodation and for touring me. I truly appreciate it. I remember that I had a sleepless night during my first night in England. I guess I was only excited because it was my first time in England. I was thinking to take some sleep pills but I don't have any. I have not seen one in my life either. Here is a picture taken near Victoria Square in Birmingham, England. I can't remember now what is the name of that monument in my background. I guess I already posted one photo here before. Feel free to browse in my categories. Goodnight folks!

No comments:

ShareThis