Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Market in Birmingham, England

It is still Christmas market fever in Europe. From the different towns and cities in Germany to countries like Switzerland, France, England, Austria, Czech Republic and other European cities that held it, all are worthy to visit.

If I am not mistaken the Christmas markets in Germany will last until the 23rd of December. So hurry up and take time to visit before it is over.

I am also sharing some images from the Christmas market in Birmingham, England. I am happy that I was there with a friend last November 2008. Most traders in Birmingham's Christmas market are from Frankfurt, Germany. It is considered to be one of the largest Christmas market in the United Kingdom. It attracts more than two millions of visitors every year.
the carousel ride at the Christmas Market.

One of the lighted stalls in Birmingham's Christmas Market.
taken during my vacation in England last 2008.

No comments:

ShareThis