Monday, December 27, 2010

Confining in a German Hospital

First of all, I am very thankful that I was never confined to a hospital or clinic here in Germany. It is the place that I like least. That is also the reason why I don't like to study nursing or any caregiving courses before.

Of course, you will see hospital gadgets and equipments when you visit a hospital. These include x-ray machine, ekg machines, stethoscopes, thermometers, endoscopes, video monitors and what else guys? These are only the stuffs that came to my mind right now.

Don't you know that once a member of your family is confined in a German hospital, you cannot sleep over at the hospital or else you need to pay extra for the food and accomodation. I heard that it cost around 40.00 Euros per night if ever you will stay overnight. That is quite expensive!

This image was taken in Burglengenfeld Hospital where hubby was confined due to an operation of his broken ankle caused by bike accident last August 2007.

No comments:

ShareThis