Sunday, January 16, 2011

Remembering the Christmas Market in Zurich

Christmas markets are over now. I am just happy to reminisce the trips we did to some of the Christmas markets in Europe especially in Germany. One of the cities we visited was Zurich, Switzerland. This is so far the biggest indoor Christmas market I visited. I read an article that it is the biggest indoor Christmas market in Europe and I guess in the whole world too. I forgot to take a one a day vitamins during our trip there. I was quite excited that time because it was my first time in Zurich. There were also small Christmas markets scattered in the city aside from the indoor one.

The hightlight of the Christkindli Markt, as it is called in Swiss, was the very tall White Christmas tree adorned with Swarovski crystals. Here is an image we took during our visit last December 2010.

No comments:

ShareThis