Thursday, January 27, 2011

Window Shopping In Zurich, Switzerland

WSV is finally here! This word simply means Winterschlussverkauf. It is a German word which means Winter sale in English. This is the best time of the year to go shopping for winter clothes and accessories because most, if not all of these items are on sale. I am planning to do a green shopping in a few weeks. Let me see what is in my budget. wink!

Anyway, I did had a window shopping during our visit in Zurich, Switzerland last December 2010. First of all, it was Sunday and most of the shops were closed. Second, the main reason why I visited is because of their Christmas market. I am happy that I found an opened shop that sells souvenir items. I was already contented with what I bought as travel souvenirs.

Here is one of the shops in Zurich, Switzerland.

No comments:

ShareThis