Friday, February 4, 2011

Call From Ramstein-Miesenbach

I guess, Ramstein Miesenbach is not new especially to American soldiers who were and are currently station here. Ramstein-Miesenbach is a municipality in the district of Kaiserslautern in Rhineland-Palatinate in Germany. Ramstein Air Base is also home to the United States Air Force (USAF) base in the German state of Rheinland-Pfalz.

I just received a call from a very good friend from this place. I am happy to hear from her again especially from her baby boy. She just gave birth last December 2010. I agree that topic on cures for stretch marks is one of her concerns. We did talked a lot especially on travels in Europe. She said that traveling is now quite difficult for here because of her newly born baby. She wishes to go to Budapest but her time is quite difficult now. She was also asking when we can visit them again. I hope this coming summer season. Thanks for the call my dear friend, Liway. I am so happy for you and your family.

No comments:

ShareThis