Friday, February 11, 2011

Want to Print My Travel Pictures

I received a call from a friend last week asking me where do I develop or print my travel pictures. I told her that its been a long time now since I did not print any photos from my trips. As far as I can remember, the last time I had it printed was in September 2009. I also can't print it at home because I need new ink cartridges for our two printers. I hope I can have the time to print some of my travel images from late 2009 up to this time. I believed, it will cost me a little fortune. Actually, I have an idea. I will print some from time to time, not in one time. Am I confusing? I hope not. I am just happy everytime I browse the pictures from my previous travel especially in Europe. If your my friend in Facebook, you might be able to view some. Enjoy the coming weekend!

No comments:

ShareThis