Sunday, April 24, 2011

View From Our Hotel in Pietra Ligure, Italy

Happy Easter everyone! I guess, I am still having a jetlag or buslag, whatever it is called, at the moment. The last vacation that I had is still in my system. It was truly an amazing trip after visiting some countries in Europe. The view alone from our hotel was already priceless. I never think about dehumidifier because the place where we stayed is fine and the weather was perfect during that trip.

We stayed in Pietra Ligure, a municipality in the Province of Savona in the region of Liguria in Italy. I love that place and it always reminds me of my home. Some hills around and the sea, it was simply beautiful. I hope to share some more updates here and in my other travel sites.

Have a lovely week to all!

No comments:

ShareThis