Friday, May 6, 2011

The Albertina Museum in Vienna, Austria

When I visited Brussels in August 2010, we happened to pass-by a large building with a sign Albertina. I remembered that time that I also happened to see Albertina in Vienna, Austria. In fact, I have an image below where my friend took a pose of me with Albertina on my background.

Don't you know that Albertina is a museum that houses one of the largest and most important print rooms in the world with approximately 65,000 drawings and approximately 1 million old master prints, as well as more modern graphic works, photographs and architectural drawings. Thanks to wikipedia for this information.

The next time, I visit Vienna, I surely want to go inside of this museum.

Its me striking a pose with Albertina museum on my background.

No comments:

ShareThis