Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bullring Birmingham, England

Let's go travel and visit some places in Europe again! We are visiting Birmingham today. For sure, most and maybe all women out there would be happy visiting the famous mall in Birmingham, England. Bullring is a commercial in center in Birmingham located near St. Martin's Church. It is considered to be the busiest shopping center in the United Kingdom. You can find inside the mall one of only four Selfridges department stores, the fourth largest Debenhams and the first Forever 21 store in Europe.

It was an interesting experience visiting this part of Europe.

I had the chance to walk on the Parametric Bridge which connects the Selfridges store to the car park. It was raining when we visited Birmingham last Oct. 28, 2008. During my three weeks vacation in England, I had been to Birmingham a lot of times because this is where we always rode trains going to London, Harrogate, Manchester, Stratford Upon Avon and some other places in England. I miss my visit in England. I am still hoping to visit it again.

No comments:

ShareThis