Wednesday, August 3, 2011

8 Years in Europe

Time flies-by so fast nowadays. I have been living in Europe for 8 years now. I found my second home in this continent and I am quite happy and contented about it. For almost 8 years now, I am also happily married to my loving and kind husband. I just remember makemypromisering.com because I wanted a new ring for our 8th wedding anniversary. I found very nice ones in this site. Just tonight, hubby was also asking me what I like for my birthday since it is coming soon. I told him that I don't need anything but probably a little wish. My friends in facebook are already sending their birthday greetings and wishes. Aahhh, it is nice to have a lot of friends around. Thank you so much for all your greetings. I truly appreciate it.

No comments:

ShareThis