Friday, September 9, 2011

The Huge Beer Barrel in Hofbräuhaus in Munich

After doing some errands this afternoon like grocery shopping and household chores, I am finally back online. Those beer barrels inside the famous Hofbräuhaus are huge enough to hold thousands of liters of beer. It is made of wood and not stainless steel barrels. This is not really the biggest beer barrel I had seen. The biggest one I saw was inside Heidelberg castle during my visit with friends last November 2010.

Just letting you know that Hofbräuhaus has the second largest beer tent in Oktoberfest. It is named Hofbräu-Festzelt. I just remember this since Oktoberfest is fast approaching soon. Its own brew is the only beer served in their tent.

This year's Oktobest last 17 days and will take place from September 17 to October 3. I might see you there!

taken during my third visit with friends last August 2011.

No comments:

ShareThis