Thursday, December 22, 2011

Shopping in Neumarkt

I guess some of you might still be busy for a last minute Christmas shopping. Not for me! I am finally done today after a little shopping in Neumarkt. I did not really find what I want but I bought almost the same stuff that I have been looking for. For my last minute New Year's shopping, I wanted a yoga block next week. I already have a yoga mat, a CD for training and even a yoga book. I am good to go for a real diet starting 2012. I believed I can do it this time. I just need to get rid of those excess pounds that I gained since living here in Europe.

The shopping I had in Neumarkt today was quite good. Besides getting some discounts I also had fun shopping under the snowy rainy day. Once the snow hits the ground, it melts immediately. Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

ShareThis