Friday, May 25, 2012

My Adventure in Guadalaja, Spain

I decided to travel alone to Guadalajara, not in Mexico but in Spain.  Now I forgot if I took the train from Atocha train station or Chamartin  in Madrid.   Opps, I got it. I did took the Cercania train from Chamartin train station in Madrid going to Guadalajara. Depending on the time you are leaving from the station, usually it will only take up to 40 minutes going to this city.

It was quite an adventure for me when I visited this city in the region of Castile-La Mancha in Spain. It was my first time to visit there and I don't even know anyone. When the train arrived at the station in Guadalajara, I just followed the exit and tried to find the bus going to the city. I don't really know what bus should I take. Thanks to this friendly Spanish lady who told me what bus  should I take. I am lucky because she speaks English. My travel Angel truly helped me during my adventure to this city.

Without further adieu, I strolled around Guadalajara city  and found the sights that I wanted to see.

Ayuntamiento (city hall) of Guadalajara during my visit last March 2012.

San Nicolás El Real Church in Guadalajara, Spain.

No comments:

ShareThis