Friday, June 1, 2012

Passing-by at the Allianz Arena in Munich, Bavaria

First of all I would like to greet everyone a wonderful start of June! I hope you had a great start of the month. Yes, I do because I was busy again today doing some  offline jobs. It was quite tiring but I enjoy doing it much. I was just busy  with our homeville and gardenville.

I am just sharing this snapshot I took of the Allianz Arena located in the Bavarian capital city of Munich. I can't exactly remember how many times did I already passed this building. It is actually a football stadium.

The stadium was the venue for the 2012 UEFA Champions League Final.

The Allianz Arena while passing-by it  last May 31, 2012. It is visible from the highway and I took this snapshot  while inside the car.

No comments:

ShareThis