Saturday, June 2, 2012

Travel Insurance

Hi peeps! I am just giving you a short update for now. Life has been so very busy the past two weeks but I love it. Anyway, I asked some friends who are visiting Europe if they have a travel insurance. I told them that it is very important to have one especially during emergencies like sickness or accidents. Since we were talking about insurances that time, we also tackled about cheap term life insurance no exam and other insurance that are helpful in times of emergencies.

Since I am a frequent traveller, I also have a travel insurance which is valid for a year. Better be ready and safe than sorry. And now, I forgot if my friends have a travel insurance visiting Europe. I'll ask her tomorrow again.

Enjoy your first weekend of June 2012! Be safe!

No comments:

ShareThis