Thursday, July 26, 2012

Invitations

I had quite a tiring day today.  There are a lot of things to do both online and offline. The weather was also so hot outside today but thanks to our old stone house where you feel like you are inside an airconditioned room.

Anyway back to the main topic. This is one thing I love in my life in Europe.  I received a lot of invitations the past days  from  events, gatherings, birthday parties,  group travel and shopping escapade. The biggest  deal for me is  the invitation for a birthday party  next week.  I am planning to make customized gift cards as presents. This sounds unique and I already experienced doing it before.

Yesterday, I also received a call for a trip but my friend in facebook sent me a message that it won't push through. I guess not so many people are coming. There will also be an event tomorrow for a Pinoy Summer Festival. I will try my best to come when all my assignments are done.

I guess that is all for now. Thanks to all my friends for  always remembering  me thru invitations of any kind.  I truly appreciate it. Have a nice weekend ahead!

No comments:

ShareThis