Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cleaning my Laptop Before I Travel

One more sleep and I will travelling again. Luggage are packed and tomorrow another journey will start. This will be my second time visiting USA and I believed this time will be more fun and memories.I am excited to see my sisters in the US.

I will bring with me and laptop and I also started cleaning it to give room for more memory for my  travel photos. I was thinking of using a hard drive eraser but I was not able to figure out before what program to use. Now I already have an idea about it. I am still not done cleaning but at least, I already started it. My lappy has  over 200 GB free now.  I believed it is enough for over a thousand images.

Lastly, I am praying for my safe and sound trip to the USA. So please help me Lord! More updates to come soon. ´God bless us all!

No comments:

ShareThis