Monday, August 20, 2012

Using Plastic When Travelling

If you are a frequent traveller, you will surely need a plastic. How about a jobless traveller? I was surprised two years ago when my application for a credit card was approved. I am jobless but they still approved it. I guess, this is probably the advantage of having a European passport. At first, they gave me a credit limit of 300.00 Euros. It's already enough for me. I can use my debit card when I travel but I prefer using a plastic especially in times of emergency. 

Have you also heard about free debit cards? It probably depends on which bank or financial institution you applied for it but I am surprised to see one online. Don't you know that I don't pay for a yearly payment or card renewal for my credit card. This is one of the reasons why I love my card but take note, it is only use for emergency when I travel. I also use it when booking online for airline tickets.

I therefore conclude that a jobless traveller like me always need a plastic. Cheers!

No comments:

ShareThis