Sunday, August 19, 2012

Visit to Paris, The World's No. 1 Tourist Destination

Planning to visit Europe? Never ever miss the world's number 1 tourist destination! Yes, Paris is truly world class. France capital city is famous of many things. Well-known sights from Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arch of Triumph, Sacre Coeur, Louvre Museum and many many more are truly worth to see and experience. It is known for its over 3,000 historical monuments plus four UNESCO World Heritage Sites.

Paris, the Capital of Fashion and dubbed as the City of Lights, is home to the world's finest and most luxurious fashion designers and cosmetics. I believed you all love its famous brands especially to those who love shopping. After Tokyo, Japan, Paris has also the second highest number of Michelin-restaurants in the world.

I have been to Paris twice and  I won't say no when I visiting it over and over again.  Don't miss the sights I mentioned above when visiting  Paris. There are still a lot of them!

The Fountain in the Trocadero,  Paris during my second visit last 2010.
The famous Notre Dame  Cathedral which is well-known for its flying buttress.
The foot of the Eiffel Tower..I will surely visit Paris again because I  was not able to climb to the Eiffel Tower yet.
It was raining during  my second visit in Paris. As you can see the sky is gray and you cannot see the sunshine during that summer season.

No comments:

ShareThis