Friday, December 7, 2012

Snapshots from Seville Spain- The Plaza de España

I was browsing some of my photo albums in my external hard drive. I found out that it is exactly a year now since I and my friend paid a visit to the beautiful city of Seville in Spain. Known in Spanish as Sevilla, it is a beautiful capital city of Andalusia region known for its architecture, culture and many interesting sights.

One of the  sights we visited in  Seville  was the Plaza de España or the Spain Square. I never forgot one of the things we did as we were there. What can you do when nature is calling and you have nowhere to go. This square is located in the Parque de María Luisa or the Maria Luisa Park. It has a Renaissance  Revival style  in Spanish architecture.

Since our time is very limited during our visit, we ended up not going all around the Plaza de  España. I still wish to visit this city again.

The beautiful landmark of Seville, the Plaza  de España. I and my friend Joy visited this city last December 7, 2012.
A  nice reflection of the building on the water.

No comments:

ShareThis