Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Visit to Mozart's Birthplace

I was trying to find images of my previous trips to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's birthplace. I believe many of know where he was born? It is in a beautiful city of Salzburg in Austria.

It was my 4th visit to this city last May 2012. My first visit was in June 2007, followed in November 2008 and July 2011.

Salzburg is very famous because the musical and film The Sound of Music was set there. I even watch this film in DVD and it was really good. I also love the soundtracks in this movie. I am just trying to remember if violin with durable violin strings was used during the play.

If you are visiting this city in the future, don't miss to climb to the Hohensalzburg fortress, visit the Cathedral, go shopping in Getreidegasse (one of the oldest streets in Salzburg), walk in Mirabell Palace or maybe taste the Mozart's chocolate.
A statue in  the garden of Mirabell Palace during my 4th visit.

No comments:

ShareThis